Friday, June 20, 2008

One Year Anniversary

Dear Readers:
It's been some time since I last wrote on this blog and I appologize for going so long. I celebrated my one year anniversary on May 29th, or I should add that my wife and I celebrated my anniversary in a very fun way. One year already and has it gone by pretty quick. No regrets. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I appreciate the many thousands of you from all over the world who have reached my blog site. I have corresponded with approximately 12 to 13 hundred people from more than 40 countries around the world via email and many people over the phone this past year. I have talked to many doctors who now refer patients to this blog to read my story as well as the stories submitted by some very courageous and wonderful guys who have posted their stories and experiences to this blog. Many of these same guys have agreed to annonymously correspond by email with some of the men who have read this blog, and discuss further their experiences. Those who do post on this blog, I do promise to protect their annonymity and keep their confidence. I also try and be an active member of the Yahoo.com support board Penileimplant. I started this blog site to help those of you out there who are very frustrated with the current therapies used to treat erectile dysfunction. I wanted to share with other men what it's like to have penile implant surgery. I would tell you that my only regret is why did I wait as long as 13 years to have this done. My erections are hard enough to pound nails. They feel natural like a normal erection does. How can that be you ask? The cylinders replace spongy tissue inside two corpora cavernosa inside the male penis. What we feel when we have an erection is pressure on pleasureable nerves. With an implant, we guys can orgasm when we are ready and can stay hard and please our partners. Thats a big advantage in the bedroom. I also need to let everyone know that I have several new guys recovering or soon to have implant surgery who have indicated that they would like to add their experiences on this blog and I would welcome their additions. This blog is a labor of love and I appreciate my role in providing this blog as a site for those of you seeking answers from those of us who have gone before you. I've had many men thank me for this keeping this blog. They admit they never would have had the courage to undergo this surgery without what they learned from me and the guys who have shared their stories on this site.
Thanks again to everyone reading my blog.
Bob

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bob,
    How does your penis length change over an year period?
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bob,

    How does your penis length change over an year period?

    Thank you,
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gained about a 1/4 inch in both length and girth on a normally firm erection. I can pump it up hard enough to reach a 1/2 inch but in a little while, I start feeling some discomfort.
    Bob

    ReplyDelete