Friday, June 5, 2009

Rich and the Two Piece Ambicor Penile Implant























Dear Readers:

The above photos were submitted by a gentleman by the name of Rich. Rich elected to have the 2 piece AMS Ambicor Penile Implant. Rich also included his story and you can read it below.


Hello

I finally got around to taking those photos. First shot (Bottom) is erect and second shot (Middle) is flacid. Top shot is flacid in my briefs. As you can see, I'm not one of the big boys anymore, but still at 4 inches, I can still get the job done.


As you may recall, I wrote before I had my first experience using my 2 piece Ambicor implant with my wife. I was nervous to be honest and it had been almost 14 weeks, so I had a big load built up, and I was ready and so was my wife. We played around for awhile and as she was stroking me. I pumped it up and she liked it. I am shorter in length and much smaller girth than before, but she likes that to. She is built very small and it used to hurt her when we had sex before because of my penis size. Everything fit nice and she had no discomfort and neither did I so we had great sex and both had satisfying orgasms. Glad I don't have to do the injections anymore and I can be spontaneous and have sex when desired.


She did coment that the tip of the penis seemed cold and says it feels different when she gives me a bj, but it feels great to me. Been 4 months now and all is well. I would have the implant again without a second thought. One benefit of the 2 piece implant is that it looks bigger when soft in my pants and my briefs and that isn't all bad

1 comment:

  1. I have an ambicor two piece implant. turns out it will not deflate. AMS only covers the device, not the cost of the surgery to have it replaced, neither does my insurance. Way to stick it to people AMS

    ReplyDelete