Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Patient of Dr Eid, New York City




Dear Readers:
I'm a little behind on posts due to a broken right thumb that is in a cast. The perils of fishing has put a crimp in my typing, when I tripped while trout fishing. I managed to brake my fall by breaking my thumb. My new post is from a gentleman that I have corresponded with over the past year who went to a pretty famous and well thought of implant surgeon. Dr Eid performs hundreds of implant surgeries each year. He has a large practice in New York City. Here is Bob's story in his own words.

Hi Bob

I hope you remember me from late last year, if not, here is a recap.
I am a 67 year-old man who has suffered from vascular disease for many years. Over the past 20 years I have had issues with ED and the issue has all but prevented sexual relations for the past 10 years. (Thank God for an understanding wife) Pills did not really help, and the shots worked for a bit but were painful, and a mood killer. Then, by a strange twist of fate, I happened to be watching one of the medical TV sitcoms (I almost never watch TV) and saw a show featuring an older man asking about penile implants!

I did a lot of research and found your wonderful blog.

The research also led me to Dr. Eid, of New York City, who has a wonderful website for his practice here in New York. I did more research and found out he is one of the worlds foremost surgeons for penile implants.

I had an initial visit in January and have been going through some testing which included an ultrasound of my penis. In early April I have another in office test including catheterization to determine my bladder condition. If all goes well, as I expect, my surgery is scheduled for April 26th at NY Presbyterian Hospital, where I will be kept overnight, since Medicare requires it. The surgery, I am told will take about 90 min. or less. Dr Eid does do the procedure in his clinic for those who wish to go that way, but, you get to go home with a catheter and need to remove it yourself the next day in the bath! While this may be easy, it would scare me.

I have followed many implant stories on your blog and mine seems unremarkable so far. What may be of some interest to readers is information about Dr Eid.

I have found Dr Eid and his staff to be extremely considerate and professional. The good Doctor also has a quick wit and a great persona for someone of world class stature. He seems not at all impressed with himself, which is a really great quality. I highly recommend that anyone with the ability to go to New York City for the procedure Google Dr Eid and spend time on his website.

I am looking forward to my surgery, and to being up and around {could not resist} in a couple of months. I hope to be a another success story. For those of you who are suffering with ED, PLEASE do not wait as long as I did to seek help.

And Bob, bless you for your dedication to providing much needed support for the rest of us.

Please feel post this on the blog.

Best Regards

Bob J



1 comment:

  1. I had surgery performed by Dr. Eid four years ago. Found him and his staff to be very professional and helpful. The surgery was a complete success and I could not be any happier with the results.

    ReplyDelete