Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bob J Followup

Hello again Bob,

I had my first trial run visit with Dr Eid this past Thursday. He showed me how to activate the implant and it is easier than I thought.

He pumped up the "unit" and, as expected, it was a little painful, but not awful. He said that most people do not pump up the device to it's full capacity, and I can believe him, because when he was finished pumping I had an erection like a railroad spike, As for size, it seems like there is no problem whatsoever. That could be because of the amount of pumping he did.

He cautioned that it is most important the device is completely drained when finished, because if not, the device will not pump to full capacity in the future. This is because the reservoir will be surrounded by scar tissue if left partially empty.

Dr Eid told me to go home and use my new gift! It has been a very long time since I was in school, but I can tell you THIS homework assignment should be a fun science project!

I am to return in August for a check up.

As always please let everyone know that I would be more then happy to relate my experiences with anyone contemplating the procedure.


Best Regards,

Bob J

2 comments:

  1. Bobj,
    I will be haveing my implant done the 2nd of July with Dr Eid. I live out of state so I was just wondering does he have you wait 10 days or 14 days to remove the stitches? Just need to set an appt. with my uro to have that done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob J: It has been 4 months since my implant and I would not undo anything; however, it is not for the faint of heart. I have had some problems with deflation but nothing serious. It isn't the cake walk AMS presented or I understood. Still, it is far superior to the past 10-15 years.

    ReplyDelete