Saturday, July 28, 2007

Talking about Implant Results




Below are pictures taken on July 28th of my genitals following a two month healing period following Penile Implant Surgery. I've had an AMS 700 Ultrex implant surgically implanted. The Ultrex allows for expansion in both length and girth of the penis. The implant allows a 20% enlongation and while it takes up to 6 months to obtain the maximum possible expansion of the device, I am very satisfied with my current erection from my implant. I've enjoyed great sex with my wife and it has been very enjoyable for both of us. I have the same sensations that I felt prior to the surgery. The orgasms are strong and my ejaculate is the same volume and force as I've always experienced my whole life. The glands of my penis stays somewhat softer than what I used to experience, but because the ends of the cylinders are located just under the glans or head and furnishes the hard feeling to my wifes vagina. We've experienced intercourse about a dozen times in the past two weeks and I've asked her to close her eyes and concentrate on the feelings of my penis thrusting into her. I asked her, do you feel any difference from before the implant with how I feel inside her now? Her asnswer is no difference what so ever. It feels great. The only way that she can tell that I have an implant is when she can feel the pump within my scrotum. Guys With an implant, you have the best penis that modern science can build. It looks natural, feels naturals, is warm, and tastes perfectlly natural to your partner. You have the ability to bring pleasure to your partner for as long as they want, as hard as they want, and as often as they want. Anywhere, anytime, you are the ultimate male lover. Your orgasm does not change. It's the same as it was when you were a young man. The only difference is when my orgasm pushes my ejaculate out, my penis stays wonderfully hard and erect. Ladies. No longer do you have to be frustrated because the guy has his orgasm, and you are so close. Don't stop, you urge him, but he can't because he's gone soft before you can finish. Well, never again for the guy who has an implant. Ladies, he is going to keep thrusting hard into you until you stop having exploding orgasms. You are really going to enjoy your guys new ardor. Don't wait. Don't hesitate to have this surgery if you really need it. My spouse and I are glad that I had this surgery. I now wish that I had not endured the injections as long as I did. As you can see from my pictures and from another implantees pictures, our genitals look entirely normal following the surgery. Both flacid and erect, I'm not at all ashamed of any one seeing my genitalia. I'm not ashamed to make love to my wife, or if I were single, make love to any women. I have complete confidence, more than I have ever had in my entire life, to have long, hard, and satisfying sex with any women. I can satisfy any women. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind of that.

3 comments:

  1. I appreciate your blog
    I'm getting an ultrex tomorrow noon
    after reading your posts, I'm feeling better about everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could be of help Bill. You won't regret having the implant.
    It's going to mean a world of difference in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your candor. I have been been contemplating the surgary for some time, but it has been tough to find good feedback from someone who's had it done.

    ReplyDelete