Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Just some comments about using my implant.




Dear Readers:

I just received a comment from an anonymous poster thanking me for my candor and for having this blog. I know exactly what he means about finding any information from actual implantees and their experiences along with pictures on what everything looks like and feels like following surgery, recuperation, and actually enjoying sexual relations with the implant. There just isn't anything like my blog out there on the internet. That was my motivation for creating this blog in order to help men and their partners learn from me and others in order to make an informed decision on a treatment that can really have a significant effect on a man for the rest of your life. I'm very happy that I chose to have implant surgery and I am advising any man to give this surgery some significant thought. I'm really enjoying both oral sex and intercourse with my wife as is she. It's like being 20- again. No more getting up and taking a painful shot or planning sex and taking a pill and waiting for results. No more worries of whether or not I'm going to get an erection and stay hard to completion. It takes 6 to 12 pumps and I have an erection as hard as any 20 year old guy, but with one difference. I can stay hard for hours with the implant. I can fall asleep spooning my wife, with my erection inside her. We both love that feeling of staying connected. I've woken up to my wife moving back and forth on my cock in the middle of the night and she's having an orgasm!!
Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, and just enjoy thrusting into her vagina for awhile, sometimes to ejaculation, sometimes not, and while I'm moving inside of her, shes asleep, but she'll moan and I know a part of her is enjoying this and all this is just in the past few weeks. I'm finding that the implant is opening up a whole new sexual world for me and my wife as I can now do things with the implant, that I never could do before. It's like having the 6 million dollar bionic penis. One of the topics of concern on Penile Implants Support group is possible partner rejection of a man with an implant. In my case, I don't have a large scrotum, so on my right side you can feel the pump for the implant. I've talked to men with larger scrotums and the pump isn't as noticeable as mine is. I'm pulling and tugging on my scrotal skin in hopes of stretching it to a larger size and it may do that on it's own. Who knows. But guys, let me let you in on a secret. Women fight self esteem issues their whole lives. Are they pretty enough, is their butt too large. Are their breasts too small, too big, saggging. Do they look too fat. They have to live with periods and all the charming surprises that it throws their way. They worry how their vagina looks like to us, tastes like, and does it smell bad to us. God, if they only knew how in heaven we guys are when we get anywhere near their vaginas. With all the self esteem issues that they carry around all their lives, expect them to be curious about your implant. Answer their questions honestly and after they experience all the advantages that your implant offers them, the vast majority of women are going to accept it as a normal part of you. As my wife has comented on mine, I'm harder, slightly thicker in girth, my penis still tastes the same. My ejaculate is the same. I ejaculate with force and with the same volume. My sensitivity hasn't changed any. My genitals still look quite normal as the pictures that I have posted as well as Dan's photos. And for some reason or other, I have been horny as hell over the past several weeks since I got the ok for sex. I have a new sense of confidence in my sexuality. I may be making up for all the missed oportunities that I had because taking a shot just didn't seem worth it at the time or was maybe more hastle then I wanted to deal with. Sex for me is fool proof. I can't loose. I know without any doubt that I can perform anytime, anyplace, and if I was so inclined, with anyone. No man has that kind of security unless they have an implant. There were a couple of times in my life, when I was younger, I had to pass on a couple of good looking opportunities because I had too much to drink and she was very willing. I was very willing, but the the man down below my belt would not wake up. I'd have donated a testicle to have this implant then. Take care all.
Bob

1 comment:

  1. Very encouraging Bob, this sounds like the function I am seeking, just need to get by the worries expressed occasionally, cockhead limp, loss of length, etc. Staying hard and in after while spooning sounds great, never could do that b4; your wife now has the best sex toy. If she's ok with you telling, like to hear more. Can you talk about your experiences with it now masturbating?? How about partial pumping while just walking around, to give you that fullness for the sake of eroticism. Can you pump it some without undressing, just grab the pump through your slacks and squeeze for some filling. How long can you leave it like this, no discomfort, etc? I don't have google acct yet, so will leave this anonymous, you know me on Y as grrich

    ReplyDelete