Thursday, August 2, 2007

Coment from a Reader




new comment on your post "Just some comments about using my implant.":

Very encouraging Bob, this sounds like the function I am seeking, just need to get by the worries expressed occasionally, cockhead limp, loss of length, etc. Staying hard and in after while spooning sounds great, never could do that b4; your wife now has the best sex toy. If she's ok with you telling, like to hear more. Can you talk about your experiences with it now masturbating?? How about partial pumping while just walking around, to give you that fullness for the sake of eroticism. Can you pump it some without undressing, just grab the pump through your slacks and squeeze for some filling. How long can you leave it like this, no discomfort, etc? I don't have google acct yet, so will leave this anonymous, you know me on Y as grrich

Gary:

Thanks for posting and asking.

Men who have had a prostatectomy often lose some length of their erection. My Urologist, Dr Stephen Weinstein of the University of Missouri, Hospitals and Clinics was asked by me about this. Dr Weinstein told me that one in three men loose length with the implant following a prostatectomy. He told me, that what he does is he resects the bladder and repositions the bladder lower in the abdomen to make up for the lose of length of the ureter that went through the prostate. Now that sounds likeit should be standard procedure Gary that all Uro's should be doing. And they may be doing just that. I just don't know. Yet, there are guys reporting some significant loss of length with thw implant who have lost their prostate gland previously. I just wish I knew the answer. I haven't lost any real length of my erection following my implant surgery. I'm within a quarter of an inch to my old Bi-mix length. I've also gained a quarter inch increase in the circumference of my penis. With the Ultrex implant, thats or a pretty typical finding among men with severe ED like me from diabetes or other causes. Men with Peyronies, usually experience straitening of the penis from the implant. There is a procedure for severe scarring with in the corpora involving making an incision length wise about 2/3's the length of the corpora and removing the scar tissue within. The surgeon then places the cylinders of the implant within the corpora and then sutures the corpora and sutures the penis itself. This is a much more involved surgery and takes much longer to heal and recover. But this is supposed to be very beeficial for men who have had severe Peyronies Disease. I don't have any figures off the top of my head on how many are being done or who's doing this type of surgery, but I read a couple of articles in the medical library at where I work in a couple of the urology journals about this particle procedure and how effective it is for men with severe fibrosis. How this might effect future erections would be a question to the doctors who perform this particular surgery. Your typical implant uro might also be able to answer questions on it as well.
As to your questions concerning masturbating with the implant.
I have masturbated several times since my implant surgery, and I find that while I pump my penis erect, I don't pump it nearly as hard as you need for intercourse. I like a little flexibility in my penis during masturbation, expecially when I'm not particularly in a hurry and want to lazily play with myself for awhile. I also find that I'm not pumping my implant really hard when my wife is going to perform oral on me. My girth is thicker than average, and by not pumping my girth as thick as it can get, it makes it easier for my wife to perform oral on me. You don't have to have a rock hard erection to ejaculate most satisfactorily by either oral sex or masturbation. And by leaving your penis semi hard, you can hold back coming a lot easier and go longer. And if your partner tires easily trying to perform oral on you, give them a break and leave yourself less firm. My wife suffers from a dry socket in her jaw and this causes her discomfort if she has to open her mouth as wide as she can to accomadate my full size. Women who experience discomfort why performing oral sex will appreciate you doing this, and I'm finding my experience with my wife giving me oral to be much better for both of us. She doesn't tire as bad from stretching her mouth to accomadate me and I don't get nicked by her teeth as she would do with a very firm erection. Walking around with a so so erection is fine also. When I first started pumping, the head of my penis was extra sensitive and if I left things anything but totally flacid, after awhile the head would get sore within my underwear and under my clothes from the friction and pressure of my clothes. It was more comfortable at first to be completely flacid. That is getting less and less of a problem the longer in the healing process I get. Within a month, that should be a distant memory for me.
Also, you've got to understand that you have two cylinders running the length of your penis so I never become totally flacid anymore. I'm usually sticking out there about 4 inches all the time now where as before the implant, I would only be 2 1/2 to sometimes 3 1/2 inches flacid. With the implant, your going to be showing a package all of the time. What you see in my pictures of my flacid cock is what I have showing all the time now. When I undress in the locker room or take a leak, I'm going to show about 4 inches of cock. Thats the minimum size I can get anymore. It's not really noticeable unless your wearing tight clothing, but it's there. As for pumping through your clothes, I can do that without too much trouble. The pump ball lies in the bottom of your scrotum and it is easy find and access. I can even deflate through my clothes. You are going to find out that after you are healed up, you can inflate yourself to whatever firmness you like, anytime and for however long that you want with out harming yourself. I sometimes like to walk around in my underwear with a partial erection just to catch my wifes eye and give her some ideas.
Before the implant, the spongy tissue that filled with blood, needed to have blood exchanges or the tissue would die, and scarring would occur if an erection lasted for over 4 hours maximum. In reality, I think 3 hours maximum was even better. With the implant filling the corpora, you don't need blood exchanges, so you can stay hard as long as you want. You still need to empty the implant and expand the reservoir as the body builds a capsule arouond the reservoir. You don't want to collapse the reservoir so that it can't collect the fluid from the implant. If that happens, you'll be walking around with a hard on all of the time and that won't look or feel natural. Gary, the confidence that I now feel with the implant has jacked up my sex drive to unbelievable heights. I have sex on the brain all the time now. I feel better about my sex drive and sexual satisfaction now more than at any time of my life. Maybe I'm a kid right now with a new toy. But I've never had this much fun with a toy before. Good luck on your future implant surgery. Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment