Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Request for questions, comments, and suggestions for future topics




Dear Readers:

I have asked several men who are actively interested in the subject of Penile Implants, what can I add to this blog that might be of interest to other readers to see. I've received a few suggestions and I plan to research and add my thoughts on several different topics of interest that have been requested.

I also send out the same request to all of my readers to feel free to post requests, questions, and suggestions in the comments section of this blog that you would like to see or would be of interest to the other readers of this website.

Also, please feel free to give to your doctor, the address of this website and explain to them that it has a great deal of information for men considering penile implants. Tell them why you find the information useful and why you believe it might help other men seeking information on Penile Implant Surgery. I built this blog website to benefit all men who have severe ED and are now considering possible penile implant surgery. Fear occurs due to the unknowns in life.

And tell them that I would welcome their comments, suggestions, and advise for men considering implant surgery as well. They to can post them in the comments section of each entry or submit their comments or concerns directly to me via email.

The website address is: http://penileimplant.blogspot.com

My email address is: bbacon15@yahoo.com and my name is Bob.

I do respond to all submissions and I really do appreciate your comments. They serve a purpose in educating other men in this difficult subject. Impotence is a difficult burden to carry for any man. And it seriously effects our partners. They suffer the pain that you have whether we realize it or not. Many are kind, patient, and understanding. My wife is the love of my life and I really appreciate her love, support, patience, and understanding more than she will ever know. Please let your partner know how much her help and support means to you. I know she or he will appreciate hearing it from you.
Thanks to all my readers.
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment