Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bob J Followup





Hi Bob

Here it is da 4 post op, and the pain is limited to an ache in my scrotum. Not bad at all.
I have attached a few pixs I took today so people on the blog can see the results.




As you can see, Dr Eid did a crew cut instead of a baldy, not sure it is stylish but we will take in.
As you know, fluid is left in the cylinders for the first week or so, so I get to sport a 80% erection. Ironic, after almost 5 days with it I would like it to go down.

Who knew!

Please Post these if you like

Regards to all
Bob J

1 comment:

  1. I just had the AMS CXR implanted - yeah my doctor saw allot of scar tissue from injections and it left me narrow and the CXR will give me some girth - recovered, straighten my penis and I should regain some size..which after several days (29th)I was afraid of everything..but right now Im close to 5" sporting a semierection..so my guess that once it will be fully inflated in a few weeks (waiting another 2 weeks to see doctor)..that I will grow a little more..Im not going to stress too much..Im going to just deal with recovery..I have some pain still obviously but with time I am sure Ill be good..

    ReplyDelete