Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thursday, May 31, 2007






Dear Readers

The largest part of the swelling in my penis has gone down, i.e., theforeskin and the penile skin were HUGE and distorted, but that's all back to normal. There is still swelling in the penis, but it's better, and there is no black and blue left. The scrotum remains uncomfortably tight, and I can't even feel the right testicle. I told the urologist that I thought it was tangled up in the web of device within, but he found it and assured me that it was just fine, that there is still so much swelling. I went back again today to see if he could deflate me some more, as I was having to "ride high" todayto go to work, I just wore briefs and kept it up on my abdomen. He did push the button and squeezed some more fluid into the reservoir, but it's still pretty stiff and uncomfortable I think that's what's causing all the burning I'm feeling, but so far it hasn't seemed to rise back up to the level it was when I went this morning. I'll just be glad when all this is over..it's been very painful.I do have the new pump also, that you mentioned. He showed me where the release button was, but now that I'm home, I haven't been able to locate it. I'm sure it's all a learning process!!

No comments:

Post a Comment