Thursday, May 31, 2007

Post Op Replies

Daniel:I'm getting more and more swollen and black and blue as the day isgoing. My scrotum is pretty tight right now. Feels like I've got agrapefruit between my legs. But surprisingly, I'm not having muchpain. Just a couple of Aleive and I'm doing fine. It's surprisedme that the swelling would increase two days after the surgery. Ijust wonder when the swelling and black and blue will go down?--- In penileimplant@yahoogroups.com, "dojenncl" wrote:>> Bob, I had the Ultrex implanted last Monday, but I don't have aclue> as to which kind of pump was used. The rep was there, as I> understand, but they may have used the older version. You were> fortunate to get yours deflated so quickly..I just got that done> today, and it doesn't seem to have deflated enough, so it's still> rather stiff, and at a 45 degree angle. The deflation process was> rather painful, and I've waited a week, so I can imagine for youit> was really painful so quickly after surgery. I'm still in a lotof> discomfort. I'm sure part of it is that your surgeon may havedone a> lot more of these than mine has. I plan to go back in a couple of> days and see if he can deflate it some more or it may be just that> the tubes are providing this much stiffness. Good luck in your> recovery.> Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment