Thursday, June 7, 2007

Postop Week 2





I started my second week today, and I'm just taking things one day at a time. In talking with a couple of other implantees via email, the pump is an irritant inside the scrotum. A couple of us have noted that we are feeling sore both in the testicle and in the inner wall of the scrotum. Lets face it, theres not a lot of room inside the scrotum and the pump is banging around inside the scrotum. I don't know how long this soreness will stick around and the inflamation will go down, freeing up space inside the scrotum for both the testicle and the pump to coexists. Also this morning, I located the deflate button and squeezed out fluid from the cylinders and force down a slight erection that popped up during the night. Makes me wonder if pressure on the reservoir in the abdomen doesn't cause fluid to leak back into the cylinders. I've found that wearing compression shorts or a jock strap keeps the penis and the scrotum from moving around. And it keeps the penis in the upright position thereby helping to drain bruising and fluid buildup in the penis. The bruising of my penis has really changed from two days ago for the good. There is a small area that is now completely free of swelling and bruising. Small victories are huge. I'm looking forward to this time a week from now and I believe things will be significantly improved. In all seriousness. Keep wearing a jockstrip or compression shorts from the time you get home till the end of the 2nd week. You will feel a whole lot better. The more you can keep your penia in the upright position and your testicles and pump from moving around, the more comfortable you are going to be. Other implantees and I agree on this as good advise. Take care and one day at a time. On a personal note, my heart and prayers go out to Kelsy Smith's family. Kelsey was a young girl just out of High School who was caught on sercurity cameras as having a young male forcing his way into her car. Her body was found today and I feel realy sad for her parents. My daughter is 4 years older the Kelsey, and she just graduated from College. If my daughter were butchered by some sicko as Kelsy was, I hope and pray that the police have arrested the correct person responsible. That he is kept in a concrete and steel cage for however long he lives. He's proved himself to be a dangerous and viscious animal, and unfit to live among decent people. Maybe he will experience the same visciousness that he visited on Kelsey when he gets to prison. Then is when he will realize that he is among his own kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment