Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Week 3 Anniversary Pictures









These pictures are Post OP pictures at the end of week 3. When I had my implant surgiclly implanted, I experience extensive bruising of my penis, scrotum and pubic or bikini area as evidenced by my 36 hour pictures. I also had extensive edema in my pubic area and genitals. This operation is performed in an arera of the body that has extensive vasculation as evdenced that a man needs good blood flow to create an erection. There was very little pain from post surgical bruising and edema. It took me 3 weeks for all of the bruising to heal. At this point in the healing process, I feel really good half way through the six weeks of healing and am looking forward to getting to use my implant sexually. I'll soon be able to enjoy nice firm erections without injections. I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment